British Army Commonwealth Citizens Applications August 19th to 25th 2024

World’s Black Community Wall Forums Job Board (Latest Jobs) Latest UK Jobs British Army Commonwealth Citizens Applications August 19th to 25th 2024

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

LATEST UPDATE – 19TH AUGUST

I’m from the Commonwealth

Commonwealth soldiers are, and always will be, an important and valued part of the fabric of the British Army.

The application window will be open to candidates from the Commonwealth on 19th August 2024 at 0700hrs (UK Time (UTC + 1)) for up to 1 week.

PLEASE NOTE: Applications received outside of this window will be rejected.

Members of Black In Sync are being referred as per instructions in the WhatsApp group>>

Only applicants that apply for ‘available roles’ will be considered, so you must be applying for one of the following:

• Musician
    • Royal Electrical
    • Mechanical Engineering roles
    • Royal Engineers Technician and Tradesman roles
    • Paratrooper

Applications MUST be linked to the Recruit Bounty Referral SchemeRecruit Bounty Referral Scheme. Any Applications that are submitted outside of the Recruit Bounty Scheme will be rejected, except for those applying as a musician.

To apply to join as a musician you must be able to meet the musical standards required. More information can be found here: Army MusiciansArmy Musicians.

Applications will be closed during Sep – Oct 2024. Applicants will need to be in a position to be invited to come to the UK to progress their application in Oct – Nov 2024 for entry to Basic Training in Jan – Mar 2025.

We thank all Commonwealth candidates and their sponsors for their patience and commitment.

See more information in the Commonwealth Leaflet here>>See more information in the Commonwealth Leaflet here>>

AS ORIGINALLY REPORTED

The British Army will open a 7-day window for Commonwealth citizens to enlist and join from the 19th of August 2024.

Do not keep this to yourself – share with others across all platforms. Join us on WhatsApp for more>>

SUCCESS STORIES
    I know someone from the commonwealth who became British through this route after completing the years of service required. Dr. Lawrence Amoah is another living example who used this route to progress his career. He went on to bag his Masters degree, and PhD and is now a company director in the UK.

ARMY ROLES

There are 4 main areas. If you apply for any other roles outside these 4 roles, your application will be automatically rejected.

1. Corps of Army Music (Musician): If you know how to play any musical instrument amongst other things that will constitute music, you can apply

2. Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME): You do not need any skills or experience for this one as you would be trained.

3. Royal Engineer (RE) Technician

4. Tradesman and Para (Paratrooper): If you

REQUIREMENT
    A minimum GCSE is normally required and a good medical will be checked too.

Are you wondering if you would qualify? If you are presently a citizen of any of the Commonwealth countries, you can apply.

See if your country is on the list of commonwealth countries here>>

Do not keep this to yourself – share with others across all platforms.

For more opportunities like this and to network with other black people across the globe, join our WhatsApp Group here>>

Click here to apply>>

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by blackinsync.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by blackinsync.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by blackinsync.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by blackinsync.
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by blackinsync.
    Frederick O

MORE INFORMATION ON BRINGING YOUR FAMILY AS PART OF THIS SCHEME

For your family to come to the UK, you and your family must meet the minimum income and English language requirements.

The current minimum income requirements to bring in entitled family members are:

Partner (no children) = £18,600
    Partner + one child = £22,400
    Partner + two children = £24,800
    Partner + three children = £27,200

Service Personnel earn enough on completion of training to bring a partner or spouse to the UK, but it might take you several years to earn enough to bring your family to the UK.

You’ll also need to pay their travel and visa costs. Entry visa costs are changed every April. A visa for 2022/2023 costs £1,538 per person. You can find more information about visa fees on the Government website.

ZACCHEUS ABIODUN
    Participant

I am very interested.

blackinsync
    Keymaster

Follow the application link but be aware that these roles are not open yet

ham
    Participant

my name is Hamuel Nakuti a Kenyan citizen. I would like to sincerely urge you to help me in my selection on joining the British Army since it has always been in me. I have a proper profession in business administration which i would love to expand my knowledge and capacity to be able to help in that skill.

I’m very interested

I’m interested in the job please

Habib Sadat Seidu
    Participant

I have applied and my application has been approved and marked now left with the medical review almost getting to a month old can someone explain to me.

Habib Sadat Seidu
    Participant

I have applied and my application has been approved and marked now left with the medical review almost getting to a month now can someone explain to me please.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.